Join Us on our journey
We invite you all to travel with us. If you would like to join a committee, contact Linda Conklin.
Other Ways To Get Involved
- Get the BOOK! Check out a copy of the selected book or purchase your own copy at your local bookstore. The title will be available at the Clifton Park- Halfmoon Library in hardback, paperback and audio format. This title will also available as a Book Club in a Bag version, for book clubs wishing to check out multiple copies at once.
- Read! Join your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbors in reading the same book – together.
- Register your Book Club. We are happy to include book clubs from the surrounding area. Read more in About Us.
- Attend our related community activities.
- Check out our web pages weekly and watch for the official schedule of events in January!
- Sign up to receive e-mail updates about TTOB related programs and events.
- Attend a Community Book Discussion. Official Discussion Questions for your own book group will also be available on the website.
- Volunteer - we have many interesting activities.
- Contact Us. Or contact Linda Conklin, Chairwoman of TTOB, at firstname.lastname@example.org.